The surface of aluminum-zinc steel plate(aluzinc/galvalume steel coil) is a unique smooth, flat and gorgeous spangle, and its base color is silver-white. The normal service life of aluminum-zinc plate can be up to 15 years. It has good heat resistance and can be used in a high temperature environment of 315℃; the adhesion with the coating and the paint film is good; it has good processing performance, and the surface conductivity is very good. The advantages are as follows:
1. Corrosion resistance: The special aluminum-zinc coating structure makes it have excellent corrosion resistance. The normal service life can reach 15 years, which is 1.5-2 times longer than galvanized sheet. The corrosion resistance of aluminium-zinc sheet comes from the maintenance function of the obstructive layer of aluminum and the dedication maintenance function of zinc. When zinc is dedicated to maintenance on trimming, scratches, and coating scratches, aluminum forms an insoluble oxide layer, which acts as a barrier for maintenance. The aluminum-zinc steel coil has been subjected to outdoor exposure tests in various different atmospheric environments, and it is confirmed that the cutting edge maintenance function of the 55% aluminum-zinc steel plate is better than that of the galvanized steel plate.
2. Heat resistance: Aluminum-zinc plate has a high degree of heat reflectivity and is suitable as a roof material. The aluminum-zinc steel plate itself has excellent heat resistance and can be used in a high temperature environment up to 315 degrees.
3. Recoatability: (Paint film adhesion) Aluminum-zinc plate can maintain outstanding adhesion with the paint film. It can be sprayed or powdered directly without special pre-treatment.
4. Corrosion resistance after coating: After partial coating and baking of the aluminum-zinc sheet itself, its function is much better than electro-galvanized sheet and hot-dip galvanized sheet.
5. Machinability: (shearing, stamping, spot welding, seam welding) aluminum-zinc steel sheet has good processing functions and can be stamped, cut, welded, etc. The coating has good adhesion and impact resistance.
6. Conductivity: The surface of the aluminum-zinc plate is treated with special wax, which can meet the needs of electromagnetic shielding.
Aluminum-zinc steel plate are widely used in construction, automobile, home appliance industry and agricultural industry.
Construction: roofs, walls, garages, soundproof walls, pipes and modular houses, etc.;
Automobile: muffler, exhaust pipe, wiper accessories, fuel tank, truck box, etc.;
Home appliances: refrigerator back panels, gas stoves, air conditioners, electronic microwave ovens, LCD frames, CRT explosion-proof belts, LED backlights, electrical cabinets, etc.;
Agricultural field: pig houses, chicken houses, granaries, greenhouse pipes, etc.;