Color coated steel coil is a kind of necessary plate for building construction. Many users will consider choosing color coated steel as a suitable building material.
Color coated steel coil is the product after coloring processing of galvanized coil or alu-zinc coil outer coating. Color coated steel coil include fluorocarbon color coated coils (PVDF) and polyester color coated coils (PE). PVDF chemical structure in the color coated roll makes the performance more stable. PVDF color coated coils have good abrasion resistance and impact resistance, especially in extreme weather and bad weather. And it can resist fading and UV reflection for a long time. PE coating of color coated coil can resist outdoor ultraviolet radiation, wind and rain.
According to the gloss, it can be divided into matte and high-gloss series. Color coated steel coil have good gloss, slip resistance, good texture and feel, more layered and smooth.
Let’s take a look at the precautions for the usage of color coated steel coil in order to better use the color coating building materials.
1. In the process of hoisting and transportation, it is necessary to avoid the damage, appearance pollution and collision of the color coated steel coil.
2. During storage, transportation and use, to keep away from corrosive substances such as acid, alkali, salt and other organic solvents. Pay attention to rain and dew, do not soak in water or mud.
3. During transportation, each layer needs to be separated by a film to prevent scratches caused by relative sliding.
4. If rust spots appear due to different problems such as quality, mechanical damage or industrial dust pollution, the rust spots should be scraped off immediately, and the paint of the same color should be brushed or sprayed.
5. Choose according to design requirements. In the same project, color coated steel coil of the same manufacturer and the same batch number should be used to prevent the color difference from affecting the appearance.
6. Corrosive environments, steam and industrial dust environments, and areas within 1000 meters of heavy industrial areas and coastlines are not suitable for use.
When transporting color-coated steel coils, we should not only pay attention to related matters, but also pay attention to the influence of the temperature environment on it to avoid damage. With the maturity of color coated coil, color coated coil are usually used for indoor and outdoor coating of high-end buildings. Color coated rolls are very suitable for indoor and outdoor decoration and display in public places, commercial chains, exhibition advertising and other places.